We've Moved!

BIG NEWS: I've got a new site! Please visit my new site at www.onmyagenda.com and the new blog at www.onmyagenda.com/blog. Thanks!

1.18.2011

Good Morning! A Brooklyn Home Office - Before!

Today's Agenda:  I'm continually editing my office as I get new samples and pieces for styling in stock.  Some times I think I have so much stuff in this office but then I start looking through everything and love it all and end up using everything too.  Pics to come later in the week I think of my home office. 

But until then here are some pics of a home office I recently worked on in a Brooklyn apartment!  

It's a very familiar story -- Mom and Dad have crazy busy jobs in Manhattan, have a spacious one bedroom apartment in a great neighborhood with awesome neighbors and then recently welcomed a new baby to their Brooklyn home.  And, then the mail got out of control, the boxes from Diapers.com were unstoppable and stacking vertically was the only option. 

Here are the before pictures of the office space.  It's a full landing when you walk in the front door and then you step down into the living area.  Beautiful floors, lots of character and spacious for New York.




Come back this afternoon for the "After" photos!  




1 comment:

  1. Have been waiting for pics of your office! Can't wait for that.

    ReplyDelete