We've Moved!

BIG NEWS: I've got a new site! Please visit my new site at www.onmyagenda.com and the new blog at www.onmyagenda.com/blog. Thanks!

12.22.2010

Turning Lemons into...Lemon Tart!

Today's Agenda:  Lemon tart, baby! 

One food I am a sucker for is Meyer Lemons.  I'm not sure why.  But I love them in a beautiful risotto with crab and cracked pepper.  Or over a chocolate mousse?  Yum.  So when Whole Foods had them on sale for 4 for $1.99 I just picked them up without really thinking what I was going to use them for.  {Oops -- trying to stop doing that but it's a lot of fun!} 

This week has been a little bit of life giving you lemons so I thought why not make a lemon tart!  {Everything's okay but husband had foot surgery so is working from home and hoping/clanging around on crutches -- photo of his new workspace below given he can't make it up the stairs!}


And I just needed a few ingredients {and few measurements}!  Key rogue ingredients = chocolate pie crust from Whole Foods + blackberries + lime zest on top.


With minimal effort I turned my sweet little meyer lemons into this!

Just add a few flowers and call it a day.  Now for what to pair the dessert with for dinner...{do we really need dinner??? :)}

Uh-oh - I now want to decorate a room with ivory, white, lime green, black, gray, pale yellow, and blackberry...sort of like this.
{from Casa Sugar}




No comments:

Post a Comment