We've Moved!

BIG NEWS: I've got a new site! Please visit my new site at www.onmyagenda.com and the new blog at www.onmyagenda.com/blog. Thanks!

3.24.2011

One Reason I Miss New York

Today's Agenda:  Hoping the sun will come out...Sun, I really need you to come out so it's not dreary and I can finish up my tedious work and then go run errands in the pretty sun.  That's all I'm asking for.

I love living in DC.  It's just a great city.  And, am pretty sure it will be home for us for a long time (except for that year living in Paris that I'm hoping for in the next 10 years!).  But there are a few things I miss about living in New York.  Friends who are still in New York are top on my list!  Second on my list may be Housingworks. The building we lived in had a Housingworks just downstairs.  It was a great way to do a spring cleaning and donate things right there.  And, then proceed to find stuff to replace it with! 

Look at this stuff that is for auction -- not to mention what treasures could await you inside each of the stores. 


So, the Mozart wine opener is a little random.  But, sitting on the right tray could look very chic.

3 comments:

  1. so many great finds! I love the twin striped chairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree -- and guess the lounger and brown leather & wood chairs are my favorites if pressed. HousingWorks a sure winner for anyone living nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NYC is the best...(but DC is pretty great too)...that sweet little turtle is going to haunt me all day now!

    ReplyDelete