While at Whole Foods today, I took advantage of the absence of kamikaze carts and hungry zombies and went up and down a few more aisles than usual. And, I'm glad I did -- I found a few great ideas for gifts this year!
I know, it sounds like last minute shopping at CVS for holiday gifts but I promise it isn't like that at all! And gifts for all ages. Let's see what I found...
They had a great selection of children's toys -- check out the wood blocks in the lower right corner. And the little organic toys -- how sweet! I'm actually thinking of stocking up for friends that are having babies...
Who doesn't need a new hat and gloves?? Even the fingerless gloves for Iphoners! They were really soft materials too -- one was a little pricey at $50 but it was amazing/really amazing. And, the hats looked like they would really fit all people -- why is it that so many are too small???
Okay, I myself would be in HEAVEN if I got a massive stack of magazines wrapped up in a huge bow! They had these two classics -- Food and Wine and Dwell -- that you could just delight in all Christmas Day.
And, such sweet lip balms and bath stuff. And things I would actually use -- not weird scented things that I wouldn't use.
And, to prove that Whole Foods really thinks of everything -- wrapping! In cute, modern patterns nonetheless. And no more expensive than grabbing some at the CVS.
So, if you are tight on time, stressed to the max and can't even think about what to get people -- take a stroll through Whole Foods, pick up a few beautiful, well priced gifts, wrapping, a bottle of wine and rotisserie chicken and call it a day/week/season/year.






Stopped over to say hello. Looked thru your portfolio and loved it. Clean lines...lovely use of color with simple warmth . New follower too. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words and for following! Just went to Chartreuse yesterday to shop for a client and am COMPLETELY obsessed with the barn. Had been to the Lucketts fair but hadn't made it out to the barn before then. Am excited to go back -- esp for the sale in January!
ReplyDelete