We've Moved!

BIG NEWS: I've got a new site! Please visit my new site at www.onmyagenda.com and the new blog at www.onmyagenda.com/blog. Thanks!

3.29.2010

London Recap: The Sumner Hotel

Today's Agenda:  Uploading pictures from our London trip!  And teeing up blog posts for the week about our trip and many of the inspiring images I tried to capture.  Last week I was busy getting ready for a wedding I helped style and coordinate so I hadn't had a chance yet to look back at our London trip.  Am already ready to go back...:)

The first night in London we stayed at a boutique hotel called The Sumner Hotel.  This was a last minute booking done with about 15 minutes of research {not the usual two months in advance and full day of research!}.  And I was happily surprised.  Take a peak at the wonderful design of the dining and lobby areas.  I especially loved the lighting throughout the hotel and the use of wallpaper!  Location and price were also great {and included wifi + breakfast!}.
 



{I love this entryway!}

1 comment:

  1. loved it! cool artwork and some great furniture pieces, too. Look at you looking too cute in that hallway...

    ReplyDelete