We've Moved!

BIG NEWS: I've got a new site! Please visit my new site at www.onmyagenda.com and the new blog at www.onmyagenda.com/blog. Thanks!

10.27.2009

New York, New York!

Today's Agenda:  Unpack and upload.

My mom and I just got back from our weekend trip to New York!  We celebrated her birthday (a big one!) and got our fix of New York restaurants and shopping.  So fun!  Enjoying unpacking some great finds from our trip this morning -- four boxes of Crane's stationery from TJ Maxx, Muji small binder and fillers, fantastic necklace from Banana that was a steal, stationery samples from Kate's Paperie, caramel color cordurouys from TJ Maxx for only $30...not such a bad way to start out a rainy day.

Here are some highlights from the trip:

View from Asiate at the Mandarin Oriental

I love this seating arrangement and the decor.

Fun flower arrangements at the Mandarin.
Random theater production on a side street in Soho.


CB2 -- I finally went to the store!  It didn't let me down.
FLOR tiles in person!  A dream!

I love this vase.  Perfect just about anywhere.

So cute for the holidays!

Muji!  Another dream come true!


Ah, all the little containers...

My mom captured me in a planning moment...
 

Wonderful, rich salad at Fig & Olive.

My mom.



Great example of a ceiling painted a darker, warmer color than the walls.
 
Pretty herbs.
 
I love wine.

A gorgeous restaurant.

The Standard, Meatpacking District.

Oh, New York.

The Puma Penguins!

My favorite time of day in New York - 9:00 a.m.  Still pretty sleepy.

 Can't go wrong with coffee + pumpkin praline muffin for breakfast.

Bat-tacular

Where to next??

 Beautiful morning in Soho.

 Fields of Frisse at Dean & Deluca.

Happy camper.




3 comments:

  1. Very best trip! Three wonderful days! Even the New York moment of getting splashed from the street in the rain!! Priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, looks like you guys had an awesome time. I'm excited for my trip to San Fran with my mom for her big birthday in february! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete